Friday, December 10, 2010

Crafty stuff!

I've spent the last few weeks creating and making things for the school (where I worked as a TA for 27 years) Christmas Fair. I go back weekly now as a volunteer to help with art classes (of course!) These are a few of the projects I've been working on.




 
These are candy cane mice - made with foam, goggle eyes and pom pom noses and of course candy canes. An idea I adapted from one I found here
also ideas from here


These  are  2 absolutely brilliant blogs!
 
Chewy lollies - pink and flowery for the girls and green for the boys       
                                                     
Friendship bracelets - keep one and give one to your best friend! 
Froggy bookmarks
Lovely flowery pencils

Elizabeth Shaw Mints made into flowers
And finally, cupcakes made using Sizzix diecut wrappers and filled with socks, hats, gloves,beanie hats and face cloths
I won't be at the Christmas Fair so I hope they all sell well and make lots of money for the school!!

No comments: